At paul | perdue attorneys we focus on finding affordable solutions to your problems. Many law firms market themselves as aggressive trial lawyers. We view ourselves as experts in solving problems. If your case requires a trial then we are experienced trial lawyers who will fight for your rights. Often your problem can be solved without an emotionally charged trial in court. We will employ our knowledge and creativity to develop affordable and effective solutions. Regardless of which road your case takes, you need a map or a plan of how to get there.
Review the information or resources on our website
- We continually add information to our blog and free information.
- This information is there to help you understand the process.
Call or email us to set up a consultation.
- We charge a nominal fee of $50 for a consultation for most matters. If you retain our services, the $50 fee will be credited back to your retainer.
Personal Injury consultations are free.
Why do we charge for a consultation?
- Paying a small fee is an investment in yourself. If you are unwilling to invest in yourself, then why should someone else take their time invest in you?
- Click Here to Read More About the Initial Consultation.
- In the Initial Consultation at a minimum we will:
- Listen to your story
- Identify your goals
- Explain potential outcomes
Sign the Client Retainer/Engagement Agreement
We begin work on your case.
- We will handle urgent matters
- Work with you to develop a theme
- Investigate potential defenses or causes of action
- Contact potential witnesses
- Evaluate potential evidence
- Discuss potential solutions to your problem
- Develop a plan for success
Evaluate Settlement or Alternative Solutions to Your Problem
Negotiate with the Opposing Party or Attorney
Prepare you for trial
- Prepare for direct and cross-examination
- Prepare you mentally and emotionally